January 24 - 25, 2013
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
10% discount for XPRIMM Readers
Organizer: Fleming Europe
Media Partner: XPRIMM Publications
The EC Solvency II directive, scheduled to come into effect in January 2014, might pose one of the most dramatic changes to the insurance industry ever. Focusing on the latest updates connected to Solvency II together with providing comprehensive insight from insurance regulatory authorities as well as central and commercial banks, the summit gives you a unique opportunity to acquire knowledge on the directive in order to prepare for it in the best ways possible.
- Get the latest updates on the current state of Solvency II
- Get the regulators' insight on the most discussed Solvency II topics
- Learn about the role of Solvency II in global markets
- Compare your preparedness with other major insurers
- Get knowledge to help you better understand the implementation process
- Dr. Paolo Cadoni, Financial Services Authority, UK. Technical head of Insurance policy department.
- Hugo Borginho, Portuguese Insurance and Pension Funds Supervisory Authority, Portugal. Director.
- Gregor Pozniak, AMICE, Belgium. Secretary General.
- Yvonne Schmerfeld, EIOPA Policy Unit, Germany. Senior Solvency II Expert.
- Rafael Quevedo, European Central Bank, Germany. Senior Economist - Statistician.
- Ravi Bharos, De Nederlandsche Bank, Netherlands. Internal model coordinator.
- Annet Evara, Central Bank of Ireland, Ireland. Solvency II work stream manager - ORSA.
- Alex Kunhast, AEGON N.V., Netherlands. Global Solvency II - ORSA lead.
- Marja Westerlaken, Ageas, Netherlands. Risk reporting actuary.
- Estelle Jonkergouw, Achmea, Netherlands. Integrated risk management and model validation head.
- Frank Eijsink, ING Insurance, Netherlands. Global programme director Solvency II.
- Risk identification and assessment,
- Governance structure,
- Risk measurement,
- Risk reporting,
- Risk appetite.
For the complete list of speakers visit finance.flemingeurope.com
For further information about the event, cost and registration please contact Will Hoss via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +421 257 272 105.
Claim your discount by adding "Xprimm10%" into the 'note box', when requesting the brochure from the website, or with any communication (email, phone, registration form etc).