6th Annual Bancassurance Forum
February 19th-20th, 2013
The marketing of life and non-life insurance products to bank customers is a well established business model for many European banks.
The insurance market clearly offers a huge source of potential revenue and banks have recognised, particularly during the current financial crisis, the benefit of having insurance profit contributions.
The developing regulatory landscape poses challenges to the existing Bancassurance model resulting in a considerable reassessment of banks' interests in insurers and vice versa. Financial institutions have had to consider more carefully what risks they are going to take on. This two-day event provides an excellent platform for networking, open discussions, challenging presentations and case studies.
This Year's Special Features
- On the spot voting system for interactive presentations
- Regulatory spotlight session
- Choose your stream - General or Life
- Focused roundtable discussion panels
- Gala dinner for all conference attendees
Who Should Attend
- CEOs • CMOs • COOs • Vice Presidents • Managing Directors • Heads of: Bancassurance • Channel Distribution • Life & Non-life Products • Pricing Underwriting • Product development • Sales Finance • Financial advising services • Solution providers • Banks • Management consultants
Find out detailed information about the conference in the free agenda.
Ms. Silvia Anderson
T: +421 257 272 105
F: +421 255 644 490