Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Otel, Baku, Azerbaycan
Forum, kat?l?mc?lar aras?nda interaktif ileti?ime yA?nelik platform olup, sigortac?l?k alan?nda ulusal piyasalar aras?nda sigorta alan?ndaki i?birli?ini gA?A?lendirmeye yA?neliktir. BA?tA?n bunlar kompleks bir ?ekilde Kafkasya bA?lgesi A?lkelerinde bu A?nemli alan?n geli?mesine zemin olu?turucakat?r.
Ayr?ca, AIIF-2012 deneyim al??veri?i ve i?birli?i ili?kilerinin geli?tirilmesi amac?yla i? gA?rA??melerinin yap?lmas? iA?in e?siz bir f?rsat sa?lar. Ayn? zamanda bA?lgede sigorta ve tekrar sigorta alanlar?na potansiyel yat?r?m imkan? sa?lar.
Programda Kafkasya bA?lgesinin, ayn? zamanda Orta Asya,Avrupa,TA?rkiye,Rusya ve BDT ulusal sigorta,tekrar sigorta ve brokerlik ?irketlerinin A?st dA?zey yA?neticileri yer alacak ki, bu da bA?lgeler aras? ili?kilerin gA?A?lendirilmesi iA?in mA?kemmel bir imkan sa?layacak.
9:00 - 9:30 Registration & Welcome Coffee
09.30 - 09.45 Official Opening
09.45 - 13.30 Part 1:Trends and perspectives of the insurance markets of Caucasus Region
09.45 - 11.00 Section 1: Insurance market overview in the Caucasus Region
- International standards and approaches to regulation and supervision of insurance activities
- Development of local insurance infrastructure - starting point for the quality increase
- Investment opportunities in the Caucasus region's insurance field
- The potential and opportunities of the insurance market for oil and gas sector and other major energy risks
- Are the European solvency standards and the risk based supervision philosophy suitable to the Caucasus region?
11.00 - 11.30 Coffee Break
11.30 - 13.30 Section 2: Mandatory insurance lines, effectiveness for the market development
- Motor insurance
- Household insurance (compulsory insurance for flats and houses)
- Accident insurance
- Compulsory Insurance Bureau - the heart of the compulsory insurances' market: responsibilities, challenges, priorities
13.30 - 14.30 Lunch
14.30 - 16.00 Part 2: Section 3: Reinsurance perspectives in the Caucasus Countries and Middle Asia
- Solutions for emerging markets: local, regional & international reinsurance
- Features of the property and catastrophic risks reinsurance
16.00 - 16.30 Coffee Break
20:00 - 22:00 Dinner
Thursday, July 5th
09:30 - 14:00 Part 3 Life and civil liability insurance lines - new drivers of the market growth
09:30 - 10:00 Welcome Coffee
10.00 - 11.30 Section 1: Life insurance in the emerging markets
- Life Insurance in Caucasus countries: Current development and market trends
- International experience and prospects of development of long-term types of life insurance
- The European experience of the retail distribution
- State and prospects of development of civil liability insurance
11.30 - 12.00 Coffee Break
12.00 - 13.00 Section 2: Insurance distribution
- Insurance intermediation - status and future development opportunities and challenges
- Expansion of sales channels using the Internet and IT - technology
- Adding efficiency to sales channels
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
680 EUR - The participation fee includes presentation materials, participation on the plenary sessions, coffee-breaks, lunches, dinner and accommodation in the hotel (2 nights, in the period 03.07 - 05.07).
350 EUR - The participation fee includes presentation materials, participation on the plenary sessions, coffee-breaks, lunches and dinner.
If you need our assistance in obtaining a visa, then you are kindly requested to send us a copy of your passport and registration form.
The list of documents which should be presented to the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan is given below:
1. Passport and its copy
2. 2 photos 3,5 x 4,5
3. Invitation letter, the copy of invitation letter (it will be sent to your email as your registration will be delivered with the copy of passport)
4. Application form
In case of additional questions do not hesitate to contact us.
After you complete your registration online on the official website of the event we will send you the invoice. The payment should be made in maximum 5 working days after receiving the invoice.
Please send a copy of your payment order for the registration fee by fax (+99412 49 75 603) or e-mail (email@example.com).
You simply complete the registration form online on the official website of the event and after receiving the invoice please send a copy of your payment order for the attendance fee at:
- our fax no. 00 99412 49 75 603 or
- by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The guests of the third Azerbaijan International Insurance Forum is going to be accommodated in "Jumeirah Hotel" hotel which is situated in Baku city.
Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel Baku is the first International luxury resort to open in Azerbaijan in spring 2012. Located on the Caspian Sea shore it will offer 176 deluxe rooms and suites and 14 cottages. Hotel's vast area features lush gardens, a private beach, sport fields and a fascinating Aquapark. Jumeirah's signature Talise Spa offers 9 treatment rooms and a modern fitness centre.
It features an array of exceptional restaurants and bars, conference centre including ballroom, multi-function venue and private meeting rooms, water park, private beach, a health club & spa, tennis court, football, volleyball and basketball fields, bowling alley, and a night club.
It will offer the ultimate retreat on the Absheron Peninsula within close proximity of the major attractions of Baku and its suburbs.
94 Gelebe Street, Bilgah District, AZ1122,
Tel: +994 12 565 4000
Fax: +994 12 565 4050
Azerbaijan Insurers Association
With the Official Support of
Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic
"Standard ?nsurance" ASC
"?p?k Yolu S??orta" ASC
"At?sgah H?yat" S??orta