The sixth edition of AIIF - the most important event in the Caucasus region dedicated to the re/insurance industry - aims to bring into debate the general context of the insurance industry, looking for the best solutions to business development, and, concurrently, aims at transforming itself into a communication platform to develop the cooperation between local and regional companies.
AIIF - Azerbaijan International Insurance Forum brings together, traditionally, participants from over 250 countries, top managers from re/insurance companies and brokers from the Caucus region, Middle East, Europe, Turkey and Russia.
The new business lines in the current economical context, property insurance in Caucasus region, motor insurance and IT solutions for developing the market are just a few of the themes approached at the Forum. Among the specialists who will be participating as speakers this year are the following:
- Samir SHARIFOV, Minister, Ministry of Finances of Azerbaidjan Republic;
- Namik KHALILOV, Director, State Insurance Supervision Service;
- Christian KREUTZER, Market Head Russia & CIS, Director, SWISS Re;
- Sinisa LOVRINCEVIC, Cyprus Branch General Manager, TRUST Re;
- Victor NIKOLSKIY, Associate Director, STANDARD & Poor's;
- Alla MIGASHKO, Reinsurance Broker, AON Benfield;
- Menekse UCAROGLU, CEO, IUC Group;
- Xavier LEGENDRE, Director, Bureau Central Francaise;
- Steve WATSON, Area Manager Director, AUDATEX;
- Holger BACKU, President, InterEurope;
- Emmanuel DJENGUE, Head of Marketing & Sales support, LIMRA EMEA.