Etienne BOUAS-LAURENT, currently CEO of AXA Hong Kong, will become Deputy Chief Financial Officer and a Member of AXA's Management Committee on September 1 and Group CFO on January 1, 2020 when Gerald HARLIN retires. He joined the Group in 1997 and has held several financial and operational roles throughout his career at AXA.
Alban de MAILLY NESLE, Chief Risk Officer, Head of Insurance Office, and a Member of the Management Committee, will become Chief Risk and Investment Officer, taking the additional responsibility of overseeing the Group Investment Department, in addition to Group Risk Management and Ceded Reinsurance.
Georges DESVAUX, previously Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company, is appointed Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer of AXA and joins AXA's Management Committee as of September 1.
Karima SILVENT, Chief Human Resources Officer, is joining AXA's Management Committee as of September 1.
These changes are effective September 1, 2019 subject to any required regulatory approval. As of that date, AXA's Management Committee will be composed of:
- Thomas BUBERL, Chief Executive Officer of AXA,
- Gerald HARLIN, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer (he will retire on January 1, 2020),
- George STANSFIELD, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and General Secretary,
- Etienne BOUAS-LAURENT, Deputy Chief Financial Officer (he will become Chief Financial Officer on January 1, 2020),
- Benoit CLAVERANNE, Chief Executive Officer International and New Markets,
- Georges DESVAUX, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer,
- Greg HENDRICK, Chief Executive Officer of AXA XL,
- Alban de MAILLY NESLE, Chief Risk and Investment Officer,
- Antimo PERRETTA, Chief Executive Officer Europe,
- Jacques de PERETTI, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AXA France,
- Karima SILVENT, Chief Human Resources Officer,
- Astrid STANGE, Chief Operating Officer,
- Gordon WATSON, Chief Executive Officer Asia.