Combating the insurance fraud - under scrutiny in Moscow with the Russian market's experts
The Meeting is to serve as a continuation, at expertly level, of the exchange of views and experiences within a standing forum for the insurance community and the authorities that ARIA started last year in order to discuss the most critical points for combating the insurance fraud in various lines of insurance business.
2017 Topics for discussion:
- Insurance fraud - risks of 2017. How the situation develops and what successes are achieved.
- Effective interaction between insurers and law-enforcement bodies - experience of the regions.
- Legal initiatives against fraud in insurance. What is necessary and what is already done.
- Improvement of legal mechanisms and law enforcement practice. Why courts do not decide in favor of insurers.
- The work of the ARIA with the judiciary - mechanisms, results, expectations.
- Insurance associations and self-regulating organisations - forms and directions of cooperation with the regulator, law-enforcement bodies, as well as with interested ministries and departments.
- The Bureau of Insurance Histories and general databases on insurance events are the most urgent problems and solutions.
- Modern high-tech methods of detection and prevention (BigData, video registration, Era Glonass, etc.).
- Means of countering internal threats in insurance. Internal fraud and cyber threats.
-Vladimir CHISTYUKHIN, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Russia;
-Igor ZHUK, Director of the Insurance Market Department of the Bank of Russia;
-Igor YURGENS, President of the All-Russian Insurance Association (ARIA), President of the Russian Association of Motor Insurers (RAMI);
-Sergey EFREMOV, Vice President of the All-Russian Insurance Association (ARIA);
-Evgeny UFIMTSEV, Executive Director of the Russian Association of Motor Insurers (RAMI).
The Roundtable Meeting will be also attended by the key-note speakers who represent the bodies of state power and the interested ministries and departments. Invited to the event also are the heads and representatives of foreign unions, associations and pools of insurers, of major insurance and re-insurance companies, international experts and analysts working in insurance, economy and finances.
Registration of participants from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. The beginning of the Roundtable Meeting is 10.00 a.m.
More detailed information can be obtained from the Organising Committee: (495) 682-6453, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to see you among the participants of the Roundtable Meeting!