Date set for the XIth Int'l Conference "Insurance in Central Asia". Insurance Profile Kazakhstan will be available at the event's stands
The XIth International Conference "Insurance in Central Asia" will take place on 13-14 April 2017 in Almaty, Kazakhstan. The event represents a platform for the insurance and reinsurance leaders from Central Asia, CIS and CEE countries.
The conference is organized by InterConsult Info with the support of the Kazakhstan Association of Insurers. Traditionally, XPRIMM Publications supports the event as Media Partner.
On the occasion, the latest issue of the specialized publication "INSURANCE Profile Kazakhstan FY2016&1H2016" will be presented. INSURANCE Profile Kazakhstan, co-produced by XPRIMM and Interconsult Info (Kazakhstan), is one of the main channel of information about the business environment with the potential offered by the insurance market of Kazakhstan.
The main topics suggested fir the conference debates are:
- Prospects for cooperation in framework of the Common Economic Space. Unique insurance market: regulation of the insurance legislation, the unification of the insurance markets and their collaboration with the international reinsurance market.
- Nat Cat insurance - the effective international models and adaptation on the insurance market of Kazakhstan.
- Innovation in insurance industry: How to stay one step ahead of the competition?
- 20 years of compulsory motor TPL insurance in Kazakhstan: More or Less. Overview of the achieved results. How technology will change the future of motor insurance? International experience in this line of business.
Languages of the conference: English, Russian
Participation fee - EUR 500, including participation in all the conference events, information materials, coffee breaks, launches, cocktails and gala dinner.
Discounts are available, if more than two participants representing the same organization are present:
- Discount for the second participant - 5%
- Discount for the third participant - 10%.
« InterСontinental Almaty» Hotel, Kazakhstan, Almaty, Zheltoksan 181.
To register, please contact:
Tel.: +7(727)334-00-18, +7 777 237-40-27