Insurance companies might be required to go through the obligatory rating assessment procedure according to the methodologies of the international Credit Rating Agencies (CRA) already in 2020, which they might not be ready for yet.
This subject will be treated in RAEX event, "International ratings for insurance companies: What are the procedures and metrics used by international CRAs?", on November 5th, 2019, in Tashkent, the capital city of Uzbekistan. The seminar aims to open discussions about the followings:
- The seminar participation is a unique opportunity for Uzbek insurance companies to be ready for upcoming challenges;
- Get first-hand insights about CRA methodologies and procedures for the insurance companies assessment;
- Learn about key metrics used by different CRAs for insurance companies assessment;
- Compare rating approaches from different CRAs;
- Get the practical tools for financial statements and corporate governance improvements before rating assignment;
- Become prepared for the communication with the CRAs;
- Get familiar with the Central Asia insurance market overview and outlook from CRA's point of view.
Invitations are opened for any executives and employees of insurance companies (CFOs, risk managers, international business department leaders, asset managers), executives and employees of insurance market supervision authorities and banks and asset managers.
The event in organized with the support of insurance associations from Uzbekistan market. XPRIMM Publications is Media Partner of the venue.
Click here to find more details - contacts, participation fees, agenda and others (PDF 1.09 MB)
RAEX-Europe is an independent European Credit Rating Agency, affiliated with the international group RAEX, which has more than 20 years of experience in rating and analytical field.
The Agency was registered by ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority) and received ECAI status (External Credit Assessment Institution) in 2015. The head office of the Agency is located in Frankfurt-am-Main.
In December 2018 together with the leading Chinese rating agency CCXI, the Pakistani VIS Group and the Islamic rating agency IIRA, RAEX-Europe signed a memorandum dedicated to the preparation and publication of analytical products for the Silk Road countries. Therefore, the Agency's clients can have an access not only to European capital markets, but also to Chinese and other growing Asian markets.
International group RAEX has an experience in assessing more than 50 insurance companies from Russia, CIS and CEE countries. Since 2007 RAEX organizes the annual conference "Future of the Russian insurance market", which is the main market conference on local market1. In addition, RAEX participated in the creation of the Russian insurance market development strategy together with the Russian Union of Insurers (RUI).