"The players that have remained in the Romanian market are reliable companies, with a history of tens or hundreds of years, and that have been and will continue being close to their customers. It is a moment of restart for the insurance industry in our country that may generate many opportunities to rebuild the framework in which the industry operates, for the benefit of its customers," Alexandru CIUNCAN, President & CEO of the Romanian insurers' professional association, UNSAR, stated for XPRIMM. He explained that "important changes in the legislation are expected this year. These can create the conditions for a better future for the insured and the injured parties: there is discussion about the modification of the MTPL law, we already have an adjusted mandatory housing insurance law, there are debates related to a new malpractice law, there is talk of more and more about the deductibility of life insurance".
The four conferences of the International Insurance-Reinsurance Forum, FIAR 2023 will analyze the current situation and the market perspectives, inventorying the opportunities for future development.
FIAR 2023 will take place on 25-27 June, in Bucharest, and will host 4 conferences, as well as several networking opportunities:
- 26 June, 8.30 - 13.30 - INSURANCE MARKET TRENDS CONFERENCE
- 26 June, 14.30 - 18.30 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - SOLUTIONS FOR RESILIENCE
- 27 June, 8.30 - 13.30 - INSURANCE DISTRIBUTION CONFERENCE
- 27 June, 14.30 - 18.30 - MOTOR INSURANCE CONFERENCE
- Gain insight from market experts on the outlook for the insurance industry and how it will be shaped by technological, regulatory and distribution drivers;
- Network with key executives and professionals from the insurance/reinsurance industry;
- Set up bilateral meetings with potential clients from the CEE region;
- Learn from an esteemed group of industry professionals.
Click here and register online.