Baku will host on 28 June the 2019 edition of the "Insurance in Azerbaijan: Trends & Opportunities" Conference, an event organized by XPRIMM, AIA - Azerbaijan Insurers Association , with the official support of the Financial Market Supervisory Authority of Azerbaijan and CIB-Compulsory Insurance Bureau, as co-organizer.
Top re/insurance professionals from Europe, Russia & CIS, Caucasus Region, Turkey and Middle East countries will discuss the latest trends in the region, aiming to shed light on the means to boost the Caucasus insurance markets' development, of the Azeri one in particular -, as well as strengthening business partnerships.
Among the topics under debate this year, there are:The Azeri insurance market in the regional context
Improving insurance coverage in Azerbaijan
- The insurance market of Azerbaijan - latest trends, market results, growth perspectives
- The emerging insurance markets of the Caucasus region - set to growth
- New perspectives in life insurance
- Reinsurance solutions for the Azeri market
Digital technologies underpinning increased market transparency and better costs efficiency
- Household insurance - modern approaches to boost insurance take-up
- Agricultural insurance - using the power of digitalization to improve the insurance coverage
- Motor insurance - future regulatory challenges and benefits
- Climate change driven challenges in property insurance and solutions to better face risks
- Market operational databases and information centers - means to better assist customers and fight fraud
- Regulatory challenges in adopting the latest digital technologies
The conference will take place at the Hilton Hotel, in the heart of Baku's business district.
Online registration is already available at http://www.xprimmevents.com/registration/