In what ways is IFRS 9 disruptive? Find out at the "IFRS 9 After Implementation In-House Training"!
IFRS 9 is said to be the most disruptive evolution banks have been facing in the last 40 years. It is also likely to render obsolete many regulatory requirements.
For these reasons and more, IFRS 9 is a major game changer, triggering changes that will require several years to implement and end up with new banking business models.
Today, in 2018, most banks have crossed the starting line with tactical solutions made up with those available - and incomplete - data, with enhanced regulatory models not necessarily fit to the task and with a lot of proxies. Many processes are now being revamped under the challenging co-steering of finance, risk and accounting. And all this is done in the context of a ferocious power play between accounting and regulatory bodies which do not share the same culture nor objectives.
In this context, the "IFRS 9 After Implementation In-House Training", under the traineeship of Jean-Bernard CAEN, Policy Advisor for PRNS, France, aims to give participants the insights and vision that will help them make the right decisions to leverage this challenging standard into added value for their institution.
The training is organized by GLC Europe and supported by XPRIMM Publications as Media Partner.
Why should you consider a IFRS 9 After Implementation In-House Training?
- You can choose the day and the venue
- Save money on travel cost
- Suggest topics you would like to hear at the in-house training
- Discuss different matters with the trainer
- Team-work encourages cooperation
The training includes:
- Real Life Case Studies
- Interactive Workshops
- Special Materials and Templates for Future Use
- Question & Answer Sessions
What questions will the training help you answer?
- In what ways is IFRS 9 disruptive?
- What are the sensitive issues to be expected when running the bank under IFRS 9?
- Why is the communication between risk and finance so challenging and how to make it easier?
For more information, request the Agenda!