Among the topics under the debate:
- The Covid-19 crisis' impact on the economy - the Romanian case
- When are the economies in our region expected to recover? Are we going to see an "unharmed" economic landscape anytime soon? What about Romania?
- Insurers' and pension funds' operations and financial results are depending at large on their financial investments results. How is the crisis impacting them in this regard? (marked to market etc.)
- Factors impacting on the insurance sector's business evolution
- Bank lending perspectives on short/medium term
- FDIs and public investments in large projects - what is to be expected in this regard?
- Population's purchasing power - how large will be households' resources for saving and/or purchasing financial services as insurance?
- Adrian CODIRLASU, CFA - President, CFA Society Romania
- Alexandra SMEDOIU, CFA - Vicepresident, CFA Society Romania
- Dorin Alex BADEA, CFA - Vicepresident, CFA Society Romania
- Dragos CABAT, CFA - Board Member, CFA Society Romania
- Mugur POPESCU, CFA - Board Member, CFA Society Romania
- Mihai PURCAREA, CFA - Board Member, CFA Society Romania
- Daniela GHETU, Editorial Director, XPRIMM Publications
You are warmly invited to join the event, by clicking the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85468238580?pwd=clZLOVpGVjFrK0xwbUduZTNhTkhUUT09
The event will be also broadcasted on YouTube, on the XPRIMM Channel