In an interview with Pavel SAMIEV for the Insurance News Agency (ASN), Vladimir CHISTYUKHIN revealed important topics for the insurance market:
- How is the phased implementation of the provisions of 710-P on financial stability going?
- Motor insurance. What is happening there?
- Has there been less fraud?
- Will GWP continue to grow?
- Fight against miss-selling
- Why is investment life insurance growing again?
- Will there be additional requirements for other types of insurance?
- Is there a difference in the attitude of consumers to insurance in Russia and abroad?
The Forum of Insurance Market Leaders will be held on October 28, 2021, in Moscow. It will bring together representatives of the main insurance regulators, more than 200 owners and managers of insurance companies, which account for 90% of total GWP in the country, as well as heads of banks, leading medical institutions and IT companies working with insurance organizations.
Key speeches of the forum are devoted to changes in the requirements for financial stability of insurers, control over the work of intermediaries and the quality of financial services, regulation of the consumer value of insurance products and the "Payout Indicator" from the Bank of Russia, judicial practice, development and regulation of ecosystems, as well as forecasts and strategies of the largest players in the insurance market taking into account pandemic realities.
You can register for participation and find the program of the forum on the website.