Under the banner "ReActing to the Future'', a panel of Slovenian experts from different fields gave their insight on trendy and upcoming challenges. Against the background of its past achievements which made Sava Re the biggest CEE domiciled reinsurer, the Group set itself ambitious goals, progressing on its course towards digitisation, technological modernisation and sustainable development.
For the 2017-2019 strategy period, the main goals of Sava Re are:
- digitalisation of operations and streamlining of processes in the Group's insurance companies to make solutions simpler and more accessible to clients;
- continuous growth of the Group, both organic and acquisitions-based;
- seeking opportunities in property and infrastructural projects to diversify the investment portfolio;
- closing the gap between book value and market value of shares;
- target return on equity of 10.4 per cent (+/- 0.4 percentage point).
In addition to organic growth, the Group is planning growth through acquisitions. The Group will seek opportunities for growing its regional presence, and for expanding to business segments, such as pension and health business and ancillary insurance services.
"The best innovations are the sparks that ignite the changes of the future. Let's start changing the world," is the statement that captures best the conclusions drawn from the anniversary event's debates.