STATISTICS: CEE 3Q2015: Czech and Polish markets account for over 70% of the regional GTPL business
In fact, the Czech Republic is largest GTPL market in the CEE region, with GWP amounting to EUR 389.5 million in 3Q2015, 6.5% up y-o-y. Poland ranks second, with EUR 360 million. The two markets aggregated weight in the regional GTPL portfolio amounts to over 70%, making them the undisputed trend setters in the region.
Looking at the rest of the region, three markets are "fighting" for the 3rd rank, with GWP amounts of about EUR 50 - 55 million each: Hungary, the Slovak Rep. and Slovenia. Romania ranks 6th, with EUR 43.5 million (5% down y-o-y), followed by Croatia, with EUR 38.3 million (28% up y-o-y).
Overall claims for the GTPL insurance decreased by 0.6% y-o-y, to EUR 387 million.
Access www.xprimm.com and download the 3Q2015 CEE insurance market statistics:
- Overall Market Data
- Life Insurance Indicators
- Life Unit-Linked Indicators
- Non-Life Insurance Indicators
- MTPL Insurance Market Data
- Motor Hull Insurance Market Data
- Property Insurance Market Data
- GTPL Insurance Market Data
- Top 50 life insurers as GWP
- Top 50 non-life insurers as GWP