Moreover, the Polish market leader PZU is making alone a GWP volume exceeding the aggregated figures of its co nationals in the two above mentioned top rankings.
The first breakages in the "Polish parade" are made by the Czech market leader, CESKA pojistovna, which ranks 4th on the non-life segment and 8th on the life line.
The Slovenian leader TRIGLAV ranks 6th non-life segment and only 19th on the life line, where Hungary holds the 12th position through the NN local subsidiary. In the non-life ranking the Hungarian leader ALLIANZ ranks 9th.
In the non-life Top 50 CEE ranking, the VIG and GENERALI groups are represented by 6 companies each, followed by ALLIANZ with 5 companies. On the life insurance side, GENERALI and ALLIANZ are represented by 5 companies each, followed by VIG, NN and METLIFE with 4 representatives each.
Access www.xprimm.com and download the 3Q2015 CEE insurance market statistics:
- Overall Market Data
- Life Insurance Indicators
- Life Unit-Linked Indicators
- Non-Life Insurance Indicators
- MTPL Insurance Market Data
- Motor Hull Insurance Market Data
- Property Insurance Market Data
- GTPL Insurance Market Data
- Top 50 life insurers as GWP
- Top 50 non-life insurers as GWP