The new structure across Sirius Group will be:
1. Business Segment Leaders:
- Monica CRAMER MANHEM - President, Global Reinsurance;
- Jan ONSELIUS - Chief Underwriting Officer, Global Reinsurance;
- Warren J. TRACE - President, North America Reinsurance and Deputy Chief Underwriting Officer, Americas;
- Patrick CHAMBERLAND - Executive Vice President, International Reinsurance.
- Dan WILSON - President, U.S. Specialty Insurance;
- Neal WASSERMAN - President, Global Runoff Solutions;
- Stuart LIDDELL - Global Head of Life, Accident & Health;
- Tom LEONARDO - Head of U.S. Accident & Health;
- Ian SAWYER - Head of Casualty Reinsurance;
- Robert HARMAN - Managing Director, Sirius International Managing Agency (Lloyd's Syndicate 1945):
- Simon ACLAND - Chief Underwriting Officer, Sirius International Managing Agency (Syndicate 1945);
- Martin HAMRIN - Manager, Group Underwriting Analytics and Chief Portfolio Officer, Reinsurance;
- Lars ANDERSSON - Financial Reporting, Global Reinsurance;
- Gene BOXER - EVP, Chief Strategy Officer & Group General Counsel;
- Ralph A. SALAMONE - EVP, Chief Financial Officer;
- Jeffrey W. DAVIS - EVP, Chief Actuary & Chief Risk Officer;
- Beth BOUCHER - Sirius Group's incoming Chief Information Officer;
Sirius Group will also launch a Global Management Committee, comprised of business leaders and executive officers of Sirius Group, with a focus on one key business principle: "underwriting comes first".
"The changes we are announcing today [August 29,2019] are a key part of our push to unify our global operating structure, and enable our teams to more cohesively serve our clients and build partnerships under the global Sirius Group brand," commented Kip OBERTING, President and Chief Executive Officer of Sirius Group.