Slaven DOBRIC elected as the new President of the Croatian Insurance Bureau
Slaven DOBRIC is the first HUO elected President coming from a foreign owned insurance company, replacing Damir ZORIC, Member of the Management Board at Euroherc Osiguranje WHO SERVED AS HUO President for two terms.
On the same occasion, there were also elected the deputy chairmen of the Steering Board:
- Mrs Jasminka Horvat Martinovic, CEO, Wiener Osiguranje
- Mr Marijan KRALJ, Member-Management Board at Croatia osiguranje,
- Mr Marin MATIJAC, President of the Board TRIGLAV osiguranje d.d.
- Mrs. Tatjana RACIC ZLIBAR, Member of the Board, UNIQA.
- Association of Insurance Companies having their head offices in the Republic of Croatia;
- National Green Card Bureau and other activities envisaged under international agreements on insurance against third-party liability of motor vehicle owners;
- Guarantee Fund;
- Information Centre;
- Compensation Body.