Spring effervescence and travel plans
- You may learn about the latest trends in the risk management field in Vienna next week and one month later in Bucharest;
- The consumer protection issues will be debated in March, in Bucharest. Attendants of the European Conference on Consumer Protection in Financial Services will have the opportunity to hear the latest news in this field from Mr. Gabriel BERNARDINO, Chairman, EIOPA and Mr. Peter BRAUMULLER, Chair, IAIS Executive Committee;
- Properly underwriting agricultural insurance is the main topic of the conference held in Kiev, close to the end of March;
- Should you be interested by the claims topic, then Prague is the right destination by the end of March;
- For motor insurers, Istanbul will necessarily be the April destination as the IIF 2014 conference - "Motor insurance-the road towards profitability" benefits from the professional experience of an interesting international team of speakers and a keynote speech given by the CoB's President, Mr. Mariusz WICHTOWSKI;
- In April, Moscow will host the 18th edition of the largest and most important event of the Russian market, the Russian Reinsurance Conference - "National peculiarities of Russian reinsurance";
- All those interested by the business opportunities of the Central Asian insurance markets should visit Almaty by mid April ,Tashkent - a month later, and Baku in the second decade of June, attending the international insurance conferences organized in these three fast developing countries;
- Finally, the European spring couldn't end any better, than with the 2014 edition of FIAR - The International Insurance - Reinsurance Forum, this year hosted, in premiere, by the beautiful city of Brasov, Romania.
We will be there.
See you in the conference rooms,