"The Future of General Insurance in Africa Summit and Expo" focuses on the business potential of the African insurance market
The event's agenda seeks to address the most urgent and complex challenges impacting the industry. Experienced local and international speakers from the industry will define the most pressing challenges and seek the most suitable solutions to addressing the issues. The discussions will explore what the future holds for general insurers, from risks to opportunities and how best insurance professionals can harness this insight to build robust operations and navigate their growth in the future of general insurance in Africa.
The main subjects debated during the first day of the Summit will include:
- Market outlook and core insurance strategies for general insurance in Africa
- Regulatory challenges and opportunities in general insurance
- Optimizing big data and analytics for business growth in short term lines
- Building operational effectiveness to drive operational excellence
- Managing insurance fraud and fraud risk in general insurance
- Driving customer centricity and improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Distribution strategies in a changing general insurance market space
- Product innovation strategies for diverse general insurance customers
"The Future of General Insurance in Africa Summit and Expo" takes place between the 23rd and the 24th of April 2015 in Hilton Hotel Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa. For more details regarding the event, access the official website.