In its over 100 color pages, the magazine also features regional analyses, as well as various specialized articles. Thus, XPRIMM Insurance Report's readers will have access to the 2014 financial results of the CEE, SEE and CIS insurance markets, as well as other specialized data, such as an overview of the CEE, SEE & CIS macro indicators for the 2008-2014 period.
This issue also includes 5 interviews with well-known international professionals activating on the re/insurance industry and connected domains:
- Michaela KOLLER, Director General, Insurance Europe;
- Nicola RAUTMANN, Market Executive Austria & CEE, SWISS Re and Andreas HOHL, Executive Claims Manager EMEA, SWISS Re;
- Dominik LORENZ, Vice President Financial Services - Insurance, NTT DATA Germany;
- Gregor POZNIAK, Secretary General, Association of Mutual Insurers and Insurance Cooperatives in Europe;
- Andrey T. UNTON, General Director, BELARUS Re.
Last but not least, the magazine's readers will have to opportunity to browse through the most important business news, as well as analyze last year's trends on the CEE, CIS and SEE insurance markets.
Click here to see how you can get a copy of the Report.