WILLIS TOWERS WATSON reorganizes its Broking Unit; see the new leading team
The Corporate Risk and Broking team was reorganized into four global lines of business across four regions. The leading team will be formed by:
By line of business:
- property/casualty line - Justin BLACKMORE
- financial lines: Steve PINCUS - Finex; Emma COFFIN - financial solutions.
- Transportation: Ian SAVILL - aerospace and Phil JACOBS - marine
- facultative line - Henry LAWRENCE.
- North America - Joe Peiser;
- Great Britain - Clyde Bernstein;
- Western Europe - Ghassan Mansour;
- international (Asia, Australasia and Central and Eastern Europe/Middle East and Africa) - Cliff Jeyes
- Latin America - Marcelo Daniel.
"The new team provides a streamlined and effective way to utilize industry expertise, local insights, data, analytics and technology to better manage the risks clients face in ever-changing markets worldwide," the company said.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON recently said it would divest its global wealth solutions business as broker Charles Monat Associates agreed to acquire the business. As part of the management buyout, Charles Monat Associates will have an arrangement with WILLIS TOWERS WATSON "for ongoing access to, and sales of, services and insurance products globally," the companies said in a joint statement.