The first part of the event will focus on the European Union legislative framework and its latest changes, debating topics such as:
- European legislative landscape overview. What more to expect in 2018-2020?
- 2018: Focus-switch, from regulation to supervision of insurance companies in Europe
- What conduct of business supervision really means?
- Supervisory convergence in the case of IDD and PRIIPs Regulation - key for the future
- What can make the PEPP Initiative a successful project?
- How will the Pan-European Personal Pensions might look like?
- The exchange of view between regulators, supervisors and insurance undertakings from future potential members of the EU and existing Member States representatives
- How is the regulatory framework seen from outside the EU.
The event takes place on 22 March in Prague, Czechia, at the Four Seasons Hotel. Book your seat now!