Why should you attend the "IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" conference?
- Prepare for the technological reshape
- Get in touch with the novelties offered by the information technologies" progress
- Find out about the last claims costs improving solutions
- Share relevant experiences in fraud prevention and detection
- Benefit from the successful motor insurers" experience in improving customer satisfaction
- Peter BRAUMULLER - Managing Director, FMA - Financial Market Authority, Austria;
- Michael THEILMEIER - Senior Vice-president, Gen Re, Germany;
- Franz FUCHS - Member of the Managing Board, VIENNA Insurance Group;
- Sebastian RISSE - Head Operational Excellence P&C Business, SWISS Re;
- Oliver LINDSIEPE - Sales Manager D_A_CH and CEE, FRISS;
- Richard NATHSCHLAEGER - Managing Director, AUDATEX, Austria;
- Florin GOLOVATIC - Director, Insurance Supervisory Authority (ASF), Romania;
- Madalin ROSU - President, BAAR - Romanian Motor Insurance Bureau;
- Veselin IVANOV ATANASOV - President, NBIFI - National Bureau of Insurance Fraud Investigation, Bulgaria;
- Paul IVAN - Administrator & Executive Director - RECREX;
- Klime POPOSKI - President, Insurance Supervision Agency, Macedonia.
The use of technology in support to better services and operational efficiency, the current status and future challenges in the Green Card system, but also the financial results of the SECEE motor insurance markets in 2017 are just a few of the topics analyzed during the event.
"IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" takes place in Vienna, Austria, on 16 March, and is supported by VIG, EUROINS and JLT Re as Main Partners, as well as by FRISS and NTT Data as Partners, being also organized with the support of RECREX.
Book your seat now!