Prizes awarded by XPRIMM Publications were handed out in the special atmosphere of a Japanese evening, organized with the extraordinary support of the Embassy of Japan. The evening was animated by moments of traditional Japanese dances, performances of Taiko drums and a demonstration of the kendo martial art. Guests had the opportunity to try traditional Japanese cloths in the Yukata studio, get a traditional Japanese hairdo and write their names in the Japanese calligraphy Shodō.
The fifth edition of the Insurance Brokers Awards unfolded with the extraordinary support of the Japanese Embassy in Romania. The event was supported by the Main Partners NTT Data, OMNIASIG VIG, ASIROM VIG, EUROINS Romania and CREDIT EUROPE Asigurari, as well as the Partners GOTHAER Insurance and Reinsurance, CertAsig and GRAWE Romania.
The event also took place with the support of the Romanian-Japanese Studies Center "Angela Hondru" Tenshin - New Era Fashion, HARAMICH RO group and CONSIGLIERI.
XPRIMM Trophies for Excellence were awarded to the companies and professionals with extraordinary results in 2015. The winners were:
- The Corporate Trophy for Excellence: MARSH ROMANIA;
- The Retail Trophy for Excellence: SAFETY BROKER;
- Trophy for Excellence for Dynamism: INTER Broker;
- Trophy for Excellence: Romeo BOCANESCU;
- Manager of the Year: Victor SRAER and Gheorghe GRAD;
- Contribution to the Development of the Brokerage Market: UNSICAR and Stefan PRIGOREANU
- Sustainable Development Award: VERASIG;
- Tradition and Stability Award: CAMPION Broker;
- Customer-Care Award: MAXYGO Broker si AON Romania;
- Professional Brokerage Award: ASIGEST;
- Creativity Award: DESTINE Broker;
- Partnership Award - Company: OMNIASIG VIG;
- Partnership Award - Specialist: Cosmin ANGHELUTA;
- Brokerage Performance: INSIA Romania and GLOBASIG Broker;
- Cosmin URS;
- Florin Cristian MIHAIL;
- Marian COSTIUG.