ALBANIA: in January-February the market grew by 19%

6 April 2023 —
In January-February 2023 GWP of Albanian insurers increased by 19.07% y-o-y to ALL 3.29 billion (EUR 29 million), SeeNews reports citing the official figures.

The share of non-life insurance for the period reached 91.59% of the market premium portfolio, while life insurance accounted for the remaining 8.41%, as the Albanian Financial Supervisory Authority (AFSA) said.

Total market paid claims rose 27.76%, compared to Jan-Feb last year, reaching ALL 1.1 billion.

It is noted that the presented market statistics shows data from eight non-life insurance companies and four life insurers operating in Albania.

*EUR 1 = ALL 113.624



1957 views