FIAR 2023 will take place on 25-27 June, in Bucharest, and will host 4 conferences, as well as several networking opportunities:
- 26 June, 8.30 - 13.30 - INSURANCE MARKET TRENDS CONFERENCE
- 26 June, 14.30 - 18.30 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - SOLUTIONS FOR RESILIENCE
- 27 June, 8.30 - 13.30 - INSURANCE DISTRIBUTION CONFERENCE
- 27 June, 14.30 - 18.30 - MOTOR INSURANCE CONFERENCE
- Gain insight from market experts on the outlook for the insurance industry and how it will be shaped by technological, regulatory and distribution drivers;
- Network with key executives and professionals from the insurance/reinsurance industry;
- Set up bilateral meetings with potential clients from the CEE region;
- Learn from an esteemed group of industry professionals.
- Insurance & Reinsurance companies
- Reinsurance brokers
- Insurance intermediaries
- Public authorities and regulatory bodies
- Legal and Consulting firms
- Suppliers and Service Providers for Insurance & Reinsurance companies
- Claims Specialists
- Motor, Life & Health, Risk Managers
- Private Pensions Funds
- Professional Asset Managers
Visit the event's website and find out more about the Forum's program.
Click here and register online.