Of the mentioned total increase in the company's GWP, the following data per classes was presented:
- Motor Insurance: up 21% vs 15.6% on the market
- Motor Vehicle Liability: up 9% vs 1.5% on the market
- Marine Insurance: up 77.6% vs 15% on the market
- General Liability: up 16.4% vs 24.7% on the market
- Accidents: up 16.3% vs -9.5% on the market, and others.
In 2023, INTERLIFE aims to "further increase the numbers" as well as to conquer the position it deserves in the insurance market, as stated by Ioannis Votsaridis.
INTERLIFE Insurance is a Greek non-life insurance company based in Thessaloniki. It was established in 1991 on a multi-shareholding basis. INTERLIFE Insurance is developing rapidly, constantly highlighting its successful course, high quality of the services, promoting innovative solutions. It operates throughout Greece via a wide network of certified insurance intermediaries.