The conference will touch three relevant topics, benefitting from the expertise of a team of excellent speakers.
Insurance industry and its performance during the pandemic 2020
- Impact of the pandemics on the global insurance industry
- The Georgian insurance market - key trends and challenges
- Claims costs control - a key issue in the health insurance long-term sustainability
- Covering the Covid-19 risk: between customers' needs and business limitations
- Going digital at a high pace: asking the right questions, making the right choices
- Improving customers' insurance journey through technology
- Technology "behind the curtains" - what customers never see, but provides for real benefits?
- Prof. Karel van HULLE, KU Leuven and Goethe University Frankfurt
- Francisco CARRASCO BAHAMONDE, Deputy Director General of Regulation and International Relations, Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds
- David ONOPRISHVILI, Chairman, Insurance State Supervision Service of Georgia
- Dimitri KUMSISHVILI, President of the Board, Green Insurance Georgia
- Miriam BLAZQUEZ, Chief Risks Officer, Sanitas (BUPA Group)
- Prof. Klime POPOSKI, Insurance department of St. Kliment Ohridski University, Macedonia
- Desislav DANOV, Fintechguardian NGO
See you soon!