The conference will align an exquisite team of speakers that will share their views on the regional and European insurance markets' evolution in 2020, with a focus on health insurance, as well as on the future trends enabled by modern technologies.
The roll of confirmed speakers lists:
- David ONOPRISHVILI, Chairman, LEPL
- Gerhard LAHNER, Member of the Executive Board, COO, VIENNA Insurance Group
- Ekaterina TOLSTOVA, Senior Financial Analyst, S&P Global
- Laurent MARESCOT, Senior Director, Markets and Products Expert, EMEA
- Theo ALEXANDRESCU, Head of Sales, Zurich Middle East
- Michael JAPARIDZE, CEO, ARDI Insurance
- Klime POPOSKI, PhD, Professor at the University of St. Kliment Ohridski, World Bank Project Expert on Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Emmanuel DJENGUE, Innovation Director EMEA, RGAX
More details and registration online for the conference are available on the event's website.