The following Group Executive Committee members continue to serve in their current capacity:
- Ian KELLY, as Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Jean-Paul CONOSCENTE, as Chief Executive Officer of SCOR Global P&C.
- Brona MAGEE, as Deputy Chief Executive Officer of SCOR Global Life.
- Francois de VARENNE, Chief Executive Officer of SCOR Global Investments, will oversee an enlarged area of leadership including Investments, Technology, Budget, Group Project Office and Group Corporate Finance. In his new role, he will be in charge of the Group's transformation.
- Claire Le GALL-ROBINSON, Group General Secretary, responsible for Governance, Sustainability, Legal and Compliance functions, is appointed Group Chief Sustainability Officer. In addition to her existing responsibilities, she will be in charge of Human Resources, Communications and Hub operations in this new and expanded role.
- Frieder KNUPLING, previously Group Chief Risk Officer, is appointed Chief Executive Officer of SCOR Global Life, succeeding Paolo De Martin, who has decided to pursue a new direction in his career, having successfully served as Chief Executive Officer of SCOR Global Life since 2014.
- Romain LAUNAY, previously Group Chief Operating Officer, is named Deputy Chief Executive Officer of SCOR Global P&C and CEO of Specialty Insurance.
- Fabian UFFER, previously Group Head of Risk Modelling, in charge of the Group's internal model, succeeds Frieder Knupling as Group Chief Risk Officer and joins the Group Executive Committee.