The share of investments in fixed income securities represented, at the end of the first quarter of the year, 71% of the total investment portfolio of private pension funds, while 24% were investments in shares.
The Key figures of Privately managed pension funds - Pillar II (January-March 2021):
- total value of assets - RON 80.24 billion;
- value of net assets - RON 80.19 billion;
- number of participants - 7.68 million people;
- average contribution of participants - RON 197 / participant;
- contributions transferred to the privately managed pension system - RON 2.42 billion;
- weighted average rate of return - 6.10%;
- the average asset value of a participant - RON 10,670;
- payments of net personal assets to participants - approximately RON 64 million to 3,991 participants and beneficiaries.
- the total value of net assets - RON 3.10 billion;
- the number of participants enrolled in the voluntary pension system - 534,760 persons
- average contribution - RON 145 / participant;
- contributions transferred to the voluntary pension system - RON 92 million;
- the weighted average rate of return of all high-risk voluntary pension funds - 9.09%;
- the weighted average rate of return of all medium-risk voluntary pension funds - 7.79%;
- the average value of an account - RON 5,797;
- payments of net personal assets to participants - approximately RON27 million to 2,587 participants and beneficiaries.