To navigate this new era, Reuters Events is launching Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual (May 27-28).
Across all corners of insurance, longer-term goals now require immediate action, and a strategic push to embrace digitalisation like never before. At this unique gathering of the industry's most senior figures, innovators and decision makers expect to:
- Outline a roadmap for the future of insurance
- Share the latest strategies on how to drive workable solutions and innovations
- Work towards an environment where all carriers can not only survive, but prosper
- Discover how to build trust and win over the new generation
Insurance Nexus, a Reuters Events Company, is behind Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual (May 27-28). The event is supported by XPRIMM Publications as Media Partner.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jane POSSELL, Chief Information Officer, CNA Insurance
- Greg TACCHETTI Chief Information and Strategy Officer, State Auto
- David T. VANALEK, Claims Chief Operating Officer, Markel
- Amandah GREILING, SVP and Head of Underwriting Support & Service, Zurich North America
- John ALMASAN, AVP, Head of the Actuarial Advanced Analytics, Nationwide
To give attendees control over their own networking, Insurance AI and Innovative Tech Virtual 2020 will also be utilizing the innovative Brella app, allowing attendees to set up online meetings with new contacts and create valuable business networks that can be leveraged in future.