In the chair: Prof. Karel van HULLE, KU Leuven and Goethe University Frankfurt
The main topics of the Conference:
- Insurance industry and its performance during the pandemic 2020
Impact of the pandemics on the global insurance industry
The Georgian insurance market - key trends and challenges
- Health insurance challenges during the Covid 19
Claims costs control - a key issue in the health insurance long-term sustainability
Covering the Covid-19 risk: between customers' needs and business limitations
- Digitalization - fast ahead under the pandemic pressure
- Going digital at a high pace: asking the right questions, making the right choices
- Improving customers' insurance journey through technology
- Technology "behind the curtains": what customers never see, but provides for real benefits?
More information about the event you can find on the Conference page.